Award Winning Wedding Photographer – Sean LeBlanc
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to look through my work. My passion for story telling through bold creative photography has taken me from my hometown of Calgary, Alberta all over the world. I love meeting passionate people, uncovering their unique qualities and documenting their story. At my high school graduation the Head Master described me as a “gentle giant”. This is a quality I have used to develop deeper relationships with those I have the privilege of photographing. I am married to a beautiful wife and together we have two boys. I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on the planet. They are proof, that I make good decisions in life. My journey in becoming an award winning wedding photographer has been more unconventional than most. After studying engineering and business in university, I found my true passion in people and photography.
Inspired by light and shadow, my goal is capture beautiful bold candid photographs that tell your wedding story so your loved ones can flip through the pages on your heirloom album and know what it felt like to be there on your wedding day.
I am humbled and honoured to be part of the following amazing national and international communities and publications:
- “Best Wedding Photographers of 2016” ~ Fearless Photographers
- “Top 100 Wedding Photographers in the US and Canada for 2016” ~ SLR Lounge
- “Top Wedding Photographer in Canada” ~ PWPC Spring 2017 and Winter 2016
- “Grand Prize Winner” ~ Magmod Competition 2016
- “Fearless Award” winner ~ Fearless Photographers
- “Best Wedding Stories of 2015” ~ Fearless Photographers
- “Best Wedding Photos of 2015” ~ Fearless Photographers
- “Editors Choice” ~ MyWed
- “2017 Real Wedding” feature ~ Luxe by Calgary Bride Magazine
- “10 Amazing Wedding Photographers That You Are Probably Not Following on Instagram” ~ Fstoppers
- “25 Truly Exceptional Wedding Photos That Deserve To Be Seen” ~ Huffington Post
We would love to hear from you. Click here to get in touch with us.